Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Design

OK - not very exciting stuff....but it IS a new design. This one's for the regular 9 to 5 grind, and the content's certainly dry unless you are a prospective student to the University.


It is a totally CSS-driven layout - no tables to clog up the HTML. This is something I've been trying to learn more and more about, and this site is one of the stepping stones of learning before I once again tackle a redesign of the Gryffyn's Aeyrie website.

Some of my other work has CSS layouts, with the occasional table for items within the main content area on some of them (Glacier Kennels, Kyrov Borzoi, Double-0 Shar Pei, Lone Star Borzoi Club, Borzoi Club of America, plus some others).

Also working on learning more about Adobe Photoshop and its Brushes pre-sets. I've got some graphics ideas that I need more and more work translating into the new layout for our site...oh how my head starts throbbing. But it's fun to see how it all turns out!

No comments: