Friday, May 16, 2008

Tag Cloud Created

I've seen those "tag clouds" or "label clouds" - or whatever nickname one gives this bit of coding - on other blogs and thought it was a pretty neat concept. The linear listing of labels/tags provided in the Blogger elements area was just too, well..., linear for me. I liked the more unusual appearance of the "cloud". Yesterday I finally found a speck of time (and the temporary mental acuity) to attempt this for this particular blog - and I'm happy to report that I was successful!

So...TA-DA....it's there on the right-hand side.

If you would like to code it into your blog layout - follow the directions available online at http://phy3blog.googlepages.com/Beta-Blogger-Label-Cloud.html

I figure if I can figure it out...just about anyone can!

No comments: