Wednesday, March 19, 2008

the New Kid

We had a special arrival this past Saturday - little Goth has come to Gryffyn's Aeyrie! Goth is a son of our overachiever and ring show-off Tyler out of Duncan's sister Cinder (Kristull Quite Black). The depth of quality in this litter at Talisman is stellar - I am so pleased with how this pairing turned out! I can't thank Joyce enough for wanting to use our boy - as I think the addition of Goth here will help bring great things to our future in Silkens!


I have been running behind on getting things done - I know I've promised pictures of several things - just haven't been able to get around to getting them edited and uploaded. But at least here's a peek at our silvery sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks incredibly adorable and very pleased to be in your lap. I'm glad he's living up to the potential the combo promised ! He is SUCH a character, we miss the little silver guy around here!