Friday, July 25, 2008

Putting It to Bed (More Like a Nap!)


Looks like another catalog cycle is coming to an end at work. I will be sending off all 367 pages to the campus printshop, along with the cover design I managed to create. I wanted to be a little bit more adventurous this time around and it got good reviews. A little bit of retro, a touch of grunge, and utilized the new wordmark and tagline that has been going out on some of the promotional material. The sketch is the architect's rendering of the new dorm building.

Of course, I got word earlier this week that the next cycle, to produce the supplement (which is only published online) will begin...the third week of September. At least it's not as in-depth as when we are also doing a printed version! In the meantime I'll be editing the online version to reflect that "General Studies" has now become "Interdisciplinary Studies"!

No comments: