Friday, July 25, 2008

And Yet Another...

I've been having too much fun learning the BANS software for creating niche sites - and already earned a commission on one the second day it was up! I thought this would be a fun way to get a little bit of passively earned pocket money as well as play with new designs and ideas using CSS coding. Below is a screenshot of my latest - Borzoi Bazaar.


Another huge help was being introduced to Hostgator for web hosting services. Unlimited domains on one account at one monthly rate. I've been moving several of my sites off my current host for sheer financial reasons, although I will still maintain my borzoi.cc account there on a much-reduced package because it's going to be too much hassle to move the email services and all the stuff I've archived on the mailservers.

No comments: